We make the purchase of a static caravan, holiday home or luxury lodge as stress and hassle free as possible.
We have prepared this impartial guide to help you choose the right Static Caravan Park in Northumberland.
The Muckle family has been here for three generations dating back to 1967 when the family first designed and built the park. You will be liaising directly with the owners when purchasing a static caravan, holiday home or luxury lodge from Coquetdale Holiday Park. We are happy to answer any Questions you have, no matter how trivial you may think they are.
There are a number of things to consider when purchasing a holiday home or static caravan in northumberland. After all, this is a long-term investment for you, your family and friends. Look through the information below to help you make sure you are making the right decision for you!
- Consider the journey length from your residential home to your static caravan, holiday home or lodge;
- Look at the available facilities and compare them to those on your wish list;
- Ask for a site-map of each park you are considering View Site Map;
- Be sure to get all of the areas within the park maps explained to you;
- Check local guides for the area to see what activities and attractions are within the area and whether or not they suit your needs, whats out & about.
- Look at the costs of running a static caravan, holiday home or lodge. How cost effective is it?;
- What are the site fees;
- Ask if there are different site fees for different areas. If so ask why this is, it might be something you had overlooked and didn’t realise you wanted/needed;
- Check are there are any hidden costs or add-ons for additional services.
- Ask to view static caravans, holiday homes and luxury lodges within your budget. View our current static caravans for sale here.
- Check to see what is included with the cost of each holiday home.
Our customers purchased their static caravan, holiday home and luxury lodge at Coquetdale Caravan Park , in Rothbury Northumberland because…
There are many reasons customers choose Coquetdale Static Caravan Park Northumberland. Take a look at the practical reasons below. Customers can sit back, relax and unwind, while we take care of everything.
- A non-commercialised family owned and run park. The same Northumberland family since 1967;
- No noisy bars, clubs or commercialised entertainment;
- No hidden charges;
- Competitively priced annual pitch fees, that include utilities (gas and electricity), rates, VAT;
- Specific tailored insurance scheme for Coquetdale Holiday Park customers at a competitive price;
- We administer all annual gas and electricity certification, so customers don’t need to organise this themselves;
- No management or administration fees;
- All of our holiday home packages include your first year’s site fees, insurance, decking, utilities and more;
- Pitch fees, depend on season length, pitch size, privacy, views and parking arrangements;
- 7-day move in service. Your new holiday home will be ready for you within seven days of the deposit being paid. Assuming final payment has been received within that time. The holiday home will be commissioned, tested, and cleaned inside and out. The pitch will be landscaped. As part of the handover process, we show you how everything works and where all of the facilities are et cetera. We also make sure you have the 24-hour contact number in case you need to get in touch;
- When a brand new static caravan or holiday home has been ordered from the manufacturer it can take three to four weeks before your static caravan or holiday home will be in-situ and ready for the handover.
Latest Holiday Homes for Sale
About the Park
What sets Coquetdale apart from all other parks in the region is the location. Set within 25 acres of privately owned land, with blissful panoramic views, the park offers it’s holiday home owners the perfect country escape.
There are many questions you may have before you make the decision of investing in a holiday home at Coquetdale Holiday Park. So we have put a Frequently Asked Questions section to allow you to make an informed decision.
Homes for Sale
At Coquetdale Holiday Park we offer a selection of starter static caravans, affordable holiday homes and luxury lodges. With standard and premium pitches available there is something to suit different tastes and budgets.