About Coquetdale Holiday Park
Coquetdale holiday Park is one of the finest luxury caravan parks in Northumberland. Set in the idyllic location of the Coquet Valley near Rothbury, situated in Northumberland, England’s least populated and most tranquil county, our unique location provides a truly peaceful getaway for your very own slice of luxury and country living.
All of Coquetdale caravan park’s static caravans, holiday homes and luxury lodges are privately owned, sub-letting is not permitted. Coquetdale customers have the choice of a 9 or an 11 month season. The park runs from either February or March through to December or January each year.
We are one of the oldest Caravan Park’s in Northumberland. To complement and enhance the park’s beautiful historic landscape we are undergoing a number of infrastructure developments with a small selection of newly developed premium grade pitches available for reservation each year.
Coquetdale Caravan Park offers a selection of new and pre-owned static caravans, holiday homes and luxury lodges for sale from all of the industry’s leading renowned manufacturers with an endless choice of personalised designs available to suit everyones different tastes and budgets so you can choose anything your heart desires. We offer a tailored package deal to suit all budgets. Viewings can be arranged for any day of the week between 9am and 5pm. Evening viewings can be arranged as required.
Coquetdale static caravans, holiday homes and lodges provide the perfect holiday home destination for our owners to relax, unwind and ease away the stresses of everyday life and enjoy the breathtaking views of Northumberland’s Coquet Valley. The leisure time you spend with us here at Coquetdale is so precious and we want you to enjoy every minute of it. All our pitches enjoy stunning views of the Simonside Hills, Cragside Estate and Coquet Valley.
The park’s unique location is situated on the doorstep to the Northumberland National Park and provides a convenient short walk into the local historic market town of Rothbury.
Take a look at the gallery below to see why our customer’s tell us Coquetdale is one of the finest caravan sites in Northumberland.
- Unlimited Free Wi-Fi network with secure, private password for each holiday home owner
- CCTV network throughout the park
- Security entrance barrier with private access for each holiday home owner
- Calor gas supplied on site
- Fully equipped and new launderette
- Tennis court
- Under 10’s children’s playground
- Adventure play park for older children
- Basketball court
- Various dog exercise areas
- Reception is open from 9am to 5pm 7 days a week, and there is an evening ‘on-call’ facility
- New show ground for static caravans, holiday homes and lodges
- Visitors car park
- Set in 25 acres of private farmland
- Free Yearly Social Membership of Rothbury Golf Club